In February of 2015, Grammy Award-winning band Snarky Puppy recorded Family Dinner Volume Two in front of a live studio audience with guest instrumentalists and vocalists from all over the world. A companion piece to the monumental album, this documentary/concert-film features exclusive candid interviews and acoustic performances from the guest artists. The project is a true testament for showing first-hand how music can be a bridge between diverse cultures from countries from all over the world to create a unifying musical statement for the average listener or the devout music-connoisseur.
CD format includes DVD featuring the making of Family Dinner Vol. 2 and bonus tracks.
- I Asked (featuring Becca Stevens & Väsen)
- Molino Molero (featuring Susana Baca & Charlie Hunter)
- Liquid Love (featuring Chris Turner)
- Soro (Afriki) (featuring Salif Keita, Carlos Malta, & Bernardo Aguiar)
- Sing to the Moon (featuring Laura Mvula & Michelle Willis)
- Don't You Know (featuring Jacob Collier & Big Ed Lee)
- I Remember (featuring Knower & Jeff Coffin)
- Somebody Home (featuring David Crosby)
Bonus Tracks (Included on the physical DVD)
- Be Still (featuring Becca Stevens and Vasen)
- Fuego Y Agua (featuring Susana Baca)
- Shapons Vindaloo (featuring Vasen)
- One Hope (featuring Knower)
- Brother, I'm Hungry (featuring Nigel Hall & NOLA International)